I don't really known much about how finances work in the real world. My financial situation sits at getting money occasionally from my parents, more on birthdays and Christmas, and then spending it on new video games. Video games cost a lot these days, especially new ones (around $60 - $70 with tax), and this means I don't really save my money. I don't work a job yet because I have such good parents who provide a lot for me. I understand how things like credit cards, and bank accounts work, but filing taxes, managing lots of debts, etc. is still beyond me.
When I go out to purchase something, I already know what I want. When a new game comes out that I am interested in, I get it as soon as I have the money. Anything else is just treats from my parents. Tihs is a problem for me, and I know it. But I don't know what I am supposed to be doing after I move out, or at least start paying my own bills. I have a fund set up for education by my parents, so I'll be well off when the time comes, but even then I don't know how to manage it properly.
I would like to take a class like this, but I wouldn't be able to and still have time for the classes I need for my chosen career. If it was say a Gr. 12 class, I might take it, because I am thinknig to have spares that year. But otheriwse, I've mapped out high school, and it leaves little room for extra classes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment