Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Help for Hati

That song was beautiful. It showed how passionate the artists are, and how much they care about the people of Haiti. I would love to help in any way I can, and donate, but I never seem to have the time, and it's my own fault. I love caring for others and helping them, but it seems like Haiti is just to far away for me, and I forget about it until I see things. I know they are in pain, and I would donate a lot of money if I could, but I spend to much on myself. I recognize this and want to change, and maybe when I'm older and out on my own, I'll help causes like this when I can. But right now, I care about the tings kids care about. Passing school, playing games, talking with friends, avoiding chores and so on. Its just how a lot of teenagers are.

If I really could help, the one thing I would love to do is go over to Haiti and actually help cleanup the city and help people make it through the day. Not as I am now, it would be to much for me. But if I were older, and more settled, like 24, 25, I really would love to go over and help. But sadly, I can only donate, and even that is forgotten in the routine of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment